Lot 53 Photos
6225 North Coast
Hwy, Newport, OR 97365
The owners at Pacific Shore Motorcoach Resort
take pride in their "homes" and the surrounding common areas. As
owners, we have an option to invite guests such as you to use our Lot 53, and as
a guest you are expected to live by the rules of the resort. If there are
complaints about our guests, then those complaints reflect negatively on us, and
could result in monetary penalties. Therefore we take very seriously our
responsibility only to allow responsible guests the use of our site and the
facilities of the resort.
Before you purchase a stay on our site,
please familiarize yourself with the following rules. Because we're
offering you a discount, we can not offer refunds unless we're able to rent your
scheduled stay to another guest. Please note that rules 1 through 6 are
policies of the rental management company at Pacific Shores, and are not
applicable to your stay. However, check in will be 1:00pm to 8:45pm, and
check out is by noon of your last day. Please look over these rules, and
if you do not feel they are fair, then please do not book our site.
Rules, Policies and Guest Information
Check out 12:00 (NOON) Check in 1:00PM
We want you to have fun and enjoy your visit at the Pacific Shores Motorcoach Resort. The rules, policies and guest information are being provided to you to help make your stay with us carefree and without incident.
1. YOUR RESERVATION: Your reservation dates are guaranteed. Pacific Shores Motorcoach Resort reserves the right to change your site. (This is very rare, but it may be necessary).
2. PAYMENT: A credit or debit card is required to secure your reservation.
All site fees are due and payable at arrival for drop in's and/or any reservations made 30 days or less in advance. Reservations made 30 days or more in advance a $30.00 deposit will be charged and the remainder will be charged 30 days before your booked arrival date.
3. CHARGES: Other charges you may be subject to upon your final check out are additional rents, taxes, processing fee (if applicable) and additional guest fees. A departure fee may be charged for late check-out and if your lot requires cleaning and/or trash removal or damage.
4. CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS: Pacific Shores Motorcoach Resort requires a 72 hour notice for changes or cancellations to any rental booked. If a cancellation is not submitted within that time, the guest will be charged a cancellation fee equal to one night's rent. 30 days notice is required for cancellations or changes to monthly reservations. Monthly reservations cancelled less than 30 days in advance will be charged a $100 cancellation fee. If a refund is processed, 10% of total transaction will be held to cover credit card fees. Monthly rentals must be directly booked (called in or in person); monthly guests must understand and agree that if an early departure is mandated or necessary and a refund is given for days not used the remaining paid rents are subject to 10.5% Tax.
5. REFUNDS: No refunds are issued for early departure except for in the event of a government mandated evacuation due to inclement weather.
6. CHECKING OUT: Checkout time is 12:00 noon. Check in time is 1:00 pm. late checkouts may be accommodated, depending on availability, at a charge of $10.00 per hour. You must contact the front desk for a late checkout to avoid charges. Resort management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Guests must be 18 or older to register for an RV site or stay overnight unless accompanied by an adult (21 years or older). Please police your site before departing.
7. Pacific Shores Motorcoach Resort is restricted to Class A and Class C Motor Coaches only; with a minimum length of 25' and must be in good condition at time of arrival.
8. Only two (2) pets per space are allowed and are strictly enforced. See additional pet rules below.
9. All sites are privately owned and owner's personal items (fireplaces, kitchens, entertainment cabinetry, etc.) are not to be used and are not included in the rental of motorcoach site.
10. Resort speed limit is 10 MPH or less. Speed limits are strictly enforced with zero tolerance. Motorized vehicle operators must observe the speed limit and have a valid driver's license. Resort management reserves the right to deny the use of any vehicle that is deemed unsafe, excessively noisy, or aesthetically conflicting with Resort standards.
11. Guests use the Resort facilities and amenities at their own risk. The Resort is not responsible for loss or damage due to fire, accident, theft, weather, or catastrophic events.
12. Vehicles must be parked on your assigned site or in designated parking areas only. Parking on grass areas, other vacant RV sites, or in the street is prohibited. Parking spaces at the Club House and North Pool Area are to be used only while utilizing the facilities and attending Special functions. If additional parking is necessary check with Security or the Welcoming center.
13. All visitor's vehicles are required to have a temporary visitors tag when visiting a registered guest or owner. Temporary tags are available at the security gate at the entrance to the Resort. Registration tags (mirror hangers) must be visibly displayed on all vehicles and RV's. Registration tags are provided at the front desk at check in.
14. Handicapped parking spaces are available around the clubhouse, Welcoming center and North pool for those with proper permits.
15. Resort management reserves the right to approve or reject any guest based on the age and/or appearance of their vehicle or RV. All RV's must be in sound working order and well maintained. Resort staff inspects all questionable RV's and/or vehicles.
16. All RV's must be RIVA or RVIC approved before entering the Resort. All RV's and manufacture-approved conversion Buses must have sleeping facilities, window coverings, and approved electrical hookups. Owner must possess a current registration and be able to show proof of vehicle insurance.
17. All RV's and personal vehicles must be capable of being moved with a 24-hour notice. If an owner cannot move their vehicle or RV, owner must have it moved by a third party, at the owner's expense.
18. Guests who leave their vehicle or RV unattended for more than 24 hours on site must notify the front desk.
19. Mechanical work of any kind is strictly prohibited unless performed by an authorized dealer and must be approved by Management. Staking sharp objects in the ground at sites, for purposes of satellite receptors or other reasons, is prohibited.
20. Tent camping, sleeping in car's, or outside your RV is prohibited.
21. Storage is prohibited under or around vehicles or RV's. Structures external to the RV and not an integral part of the RV are prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to storage sheds, gazebos/screen rooms, storage totes, workbenches, fences, steps, gas cans and external propane tanks.
22. Sites are designated for a maximum of one (1) RV and one (1) motorized towed vehicle, two (2) or more vehicles are allowed on your site if it does not conflict with rule 12 above. Extra non-motorized towed units of conveyance, such as, but not limited to, cargo trailers, boats trailers, utility trailers, must be placed into storage area directed by Security, and an additional cost may apply. Extra motor vehicles may park in designated parking areas, if available check with Security. The Resort does not guarantee space for extra vehicles.
23. Box trucks or work trucks are not allowed to stay in the Resort. Signs painted on trucks are acceptable, but visible tools or equipment is prohibited.
24. Quiet time, is between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am. Quiet time evening hours may be extended for Resort sponsored events taking place at the Clubhouse as determined by Management. All motorized vehicles and bicycles must be equipped with a forward projecting light and rear reflectors during this time. Radio and television volumes should be reduced and other disturbing noise and activity are to be controlled and appropriate during Quiet time. Children under 18 years of age are required to be at their RV site during Quiet time. Rollerblading is not permitted during Quiet time.
25. The operations of generators or diesel burning heaters are not allowed at any time in the Resort except for emergency situations deemed by Management.
26. Bicycles and skates are not allowed on the golf-putting course, sidewalks, across RV sites, on the pool deck, patios or in buildings. The use of skateboards is not permitted at any time in the Resort. High heeled or spiked shoes are not to be worn on the golf putting greens.
27. Persons under 18 years of age are prohibited from loitering around or in the clubhouse or North Pool.
28. Resort guests are responsible for the conduct, behavior, and control of their children and visiting guests. Children under 14 years of age must have adult supervision in the clubhouse, welcoming center and north pool at all times.
29. Resort guests are financially responsible for any damage to Resort property, intentional or accidental. Willful damage or defacing of Resort property will be cause for immediate eviction and prosecution.
30. Lost and found is located in the welcoming center or check with security.
31. The Resort buildings are smoke-free. Electronic smoking devices are also prohibited indoors.
32. Trash is to be placed in waste containers located throughout the Resort. Resort waste containers cannot accommodate large items. Guests are to dispose of large items elsewhere out of the Resort. Do not dispose of hazardous waste items in the Resort. Do not leave oil, batteries, paint or other hazardous materials at the dumpster, in or near trash receptacles, or anywhere else in the Resort. Guests are encouraged to place only recyclables in marked recycle bins located throughout the Resort.
33. Wastewater must be discharged into authorized receptacles only, and never discharged onto the ground. Sewer collars and approved sealed sewer connections are required at all times.
34. Wood burning fires are not permitted at any time, Meat/Fish Smokers and Turkey oil cookers are prohibited. Charcoal or gas grills are acceptable.
35. Wildlife (e.g. birds) is not considered pets and may not be fed at any time.
36. Shirts and shoes must be worn when entering the clubhouse along with appropriate dress.
37. Clothes may not be hung outside RV's, nor may guests erect clotheslines.
38. Signs and other notices may not be posted in any areas unless the Resort Management has provided prior approval. Guests may not sell, advertise or offer services while in the Resort. The Resort Management must approve any outside business operating on or from the Resort.
39. Firearms, lethal weapons, fireworks and Kite flying are prohibited on Resort property.
40. Common courtesy will prevail between all persons in the Resort. Profane, abusive, or threatening language or actions directed at Resort personnel or other guests are prohibited. Anyone engaging in such activity will be evicted from the Resort. Any guest whose actions interfere with the operation of the Resort will be evicted.
41. All guests and vendors are responsible for abiding by Resort rules and policies. Any person who fails to adhere to Resort rules and policies may be evicted from the Resort at the sole discretion of Resort management. These rules and policies supersede any previous rules or policies written or discussed.
42. ADDITIONAL PET RULES:
(A) Aggressive behavior and excessive barking could result in the termination of your pet's stay.
(B) Pets are defined as "domestic" DOGS, CATS, and BIRDS.
(C) Pets must be leashed at all times while outside of the owners' RV. Retractable leashes are permitted.
(D) Pets are not to be left outside unattended.
(E) Pets are not allowed on the Golf course or in the Clubhouse, Welcoming center, North pool building, Pool areas or Clubhouse Decks. Trained animals and service animals that assist individuals with physical challenges are excluded.
(F) PET DROPPINGS MUST BE PICKED UP BY PET OWNER AND DEPOSITED IN TRASH RECEPTACLES.
(G) Do not let your pet use unoccupied spaces as (Dog Runs). Any guest, not picking up after their pet, when caught will be fined $50.00. Any guest witnessing this and turning in the guest will be rewarded.
(H) Kennels can be used with written management approval. Size restrictions will apply.
43. POOL/SPA AND SAUNA RULES:
(A) There is no lifeguard on duty! Use the pools/spas and saunas at your own risk.
(B) Guests must take a cleansing shower prior to entering the pools/ spas or saunas it is State Law.
(C) All persons must comply with the safety rules posted in the pool and Spa area.
(D) Proper swimming attire is required at all times while in the pool and Spa area. Street shorts or jeans are not allowed while swimming in the pool or spa.
(E) Children who are not potty trained must wear a swim diaper when using the pool.
(F) Persons under the age of 17 years are not permitted to use the pools or spa areas without adult supervision.
(G) Children 14 years and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times in the all pool areas.
(H) Breakable material or glass is not allowed in the pool areas.
(I) Boats and inner tubes are not allowed in the pools at any time.
(J) Diving, running, jumping and other boisterous play is prohibited.
(K) Animals, bicycles, and other devices are not allowed in the pool areas, Service animals exempt.
(L) Private radios or other devices are permitted only if used with earphones or headsets. Special events are exempt with Management approval.
(M) Management reserves the right to close the pools/spas and saunas at their discretion.
44. Pacific Shores Motorcoach Resort reserves the right to make changes to the rules and policies at any time, without prior notice (All are subject to change).